Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Incredible India


Travelers off to Cochin (Kochi) in Kerala, India,  to experience the wonderful Jewish heritage of India should know that  Kerala has bagged the "Best Green Destination" prize at India's Best Awards for 2013. Kerala also picked up the "Best Indian State" prize at the awards presented by the Travel + Leisure South Asia magazine for the world's top tourism and travel destinations and services. I found certainly this  to be true when I researched “The Scattered Tribe, Traveling the Diaspora from Cuba to India to Tahiti & Beyond,”  a travel narrative published by Globe Pequot Press, http://amzn.to/J3Z47T  Also an ebook. Check out my blog at www.bengfrank.blogspot.com “I Travel the World.” Follow me on twitter @bengfrank :  

No comments:

Post a Comment